Triton Brewing Company is a creative outlet in the form of a traditional, community-based production brewery located in the heartland of Indiana. The shareholders, employees and libations of TBC embody exemplary strength of character, resolute integrity and consistent quality in all their forms. We are dedicated to increasing a sense of fun and community through the creation of fine, traditionally crafted ales.
'New kids on the block,' Triton opened in early September of 2011 at Fort Benjamin Harrison is a newly-renovated 1924 brick barn. Brewer Jon Lang has more than ten years' professional brewing experience and numerous accolades for his craft. This experience and a commitment to use the highest quality water and raw ingredients have found many fans for Triton! The official craft beer of the Indiana Ice, our draft can be found widely. Triton bottles will be available in January 2012. Our tasting room is smoke-free and family friendly.
Drinking the same beer every time is like eating nothing but macaroni and cheese--mac and cheese is great, but only kids want to eat the same food every meal. Eventually a person's tastes grow up, and they start to pay attention to other flavors, to other recipes, and they start to notice the difference between food that's just the same old food and meals cooked on purpose, with different subtleties, ingredients and back stories.
Triton brews several different kinds of beer, and we hope our beers will become your favorites. But we don't want you to only drink one of our beer styles, or to drink only Triton, for that matter. We want you to be a beer lover--someone who pays attention to nuanced flavors, who appreciates a great recipe, and who can tell a good story about the beers you love.
There's a reason you hear serious brewers talk so much about the water they use in their beer: if the water isn't right, the beer isn't right. Triton uses an expensive, reverse osmosis filtration system that allows us to strip water down to its core--making it 99.9% pure. From there, we build water "recipes" to make sure, for example, that the water we use in our American IPA is perfectly calibrated to make the Railsplitter an instant classic! You can make an IPA with other water, and it might be great, but it's a knockoff recipe--like a New York slide served in Toledo, or pasta primavera dished in Des Moines. Maybe great, but not the real thing. We've gone out of our way to get the water right, so the beer is right. We're just as passionate and just as detailed about the rest of our ingredients and processes, but you get the point: someone's making beer on purpose to give your grown-up tastes something to appreciate.
Free tours are available by reservation on Wednesday nights at 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 2-3:30 p.m.
100% of Triton Brewing Company's spent grain goes to local farms to be used as feed for cattle and poultry!
Hours and Costs
Open Wed.-Thurs., 3-10 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun., 1-8 p.m.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - LawrenceServing Fort Harrison, Lawrence, Geist, McCordsville and the east side of Indianapolis....more
- Hilton Indianapolis North HotelA 221-room full-service deluxe conference hotel located one mile north of I-465...more
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis NortheastThe beautiful new Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is adjacent to...more
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis NortheastSpacious suites designed for the corporate traveler staying one night, one week...more
- Hampton Inn Northeast CastletonThe Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast (Castleton) is located at the intersection of...more
- Days Inn & Suites - CastletonWith 157 very spacious suite sized rooms including one or two bedroom...more
- Magnuson Hotel Castleton InnCastleton Inn is newly remodeled and under new ownership. The 105-room property...more
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Indianapolis EastNinety spacious suites with separate kitchen, living, work and sleep areas. I-POD...more
- Hampton Inn EastLocated off I-70, exit 89, a half mile west of I-465 and...more
- Comfort Inn - EastA 74-room hotel conveniently located on the east side of Indianapolis, just...more
- La Quinta Inn EastRanked 7th in the Midwest Region of La Quinta Hotels and a...more
- Indianapolis Marriott EastAs the closest full-service hotel & conference center outside of downtown, this...more
- The Garrison Restaurant/Harrison HouseBuilt in the 1940s, this historic limestone structure was originally the Officer's...more
- Cafe Audrey at the FortThe menu features breakfast served all day and "geniune broaster chicken."more
- Andre's BBQ & SeafoodFeaturing a bounty of tastes from across the world in fusion cuisine.more
- Mama's HouseWhen you have a craving for delicious, authentic Korean food, nothing else...more
- Sandra Rice & NoodlesAuthentic Viet cuisine featuring pho.more
- BandoAuthentic Korean BBQ and Japanese cuisine.more
- Heidelberg Haus German Bakery and Gift ShopThe atmosphere of an old world German cafe with a bakery and...more
- Domino's Pizza - Pendleton WayCommitted to delivering the best-tasting, highest-quality pizza, using only the finest ingredients....more
- Lord Ashley's PubEnjoy our pub atmosphere and great food!more
- Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza - GeistPizza and pasta with personality.more
- His Place EateryThe establishment is built on the idea that soul food can be...more
- George's Neighborhood GrillThe goal is to make guests feel right at home with delicious...more
- Triton Brewing CompanyTriton Brewing Company is a creative outlet in the form of a...more
- Fort Harrison State Park and Golf ResortNestled on a scenic knoll within the serene 1,700 acres of Historic...more
- The Fort Golf CourseThe Fort Golf Course showcases the best of what Indiana golf has...more
- Benjamin Harrison YMCAPools, fitness center.more
- Fort Harrison State Park and Golf Resort (park)Fall foliage and blankets of snow adorn Fort Harrison State Park, a...more
- Lawrence Community Park21 full-size fields, three lighted fields, two full concession stands, parking for...more
- Camp BelzerLocated on the northeast side of Indianapolis, Camp Belzer is easily accessible...more
- Incredi-PlexIncredi-Plex is undoubtedly the most unique family entertainment and sports facility in...more
- Indy Sports & FitnessIndy Sports is a 25-acre multi sports complex--the first of its kind...more
- F. C. Pride Soccer Clubmore
- Fall Creek Canoe TrailFall Creek Canoe Trail is 10 miles in length from 79th St....more
- Royal Pin Leisure CentersRoyal Pin Leisure Centers has four great locations around the Indianapolis area...more