StaySmart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana near the Indianapolis International Airport, where guests can travel in and out of the Indianapolis area with ease, and easily visit Indiana attractions. Conveniently situated near I-465 & West 71st Street near I-65 and I-74, this hotel is in close proximity to Indianapolis' most popular attractions. Visitors of our comfortable Indianapolis hotel can take pleasure in touring the Downtown Circle Centre Mall, sightseeing at the Indianapolis Zoo, attending a show at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre or catching a race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
While lodging in Indianapolis, IN, Holiday Inn Express guests can enjoy free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a complimentary breakfast. Still free, and now hot, the ExpressStart Breakfast Bar features hot entrees as well as our exclusive cinnamon rolls and SmartRoast Coffee. Complimentary coffee, cappuccino and hot chocolate are also available daily in the Hotel lobby, complete with an inviting seating area with fireplace to relax and unwind from your busy day.
An indoor, heated pool and whirlpool, guest self-laundry and a well-equipped fitness center are also available. Need a spot to gather with your family, friends or associates? Our two meeting rooms are 396 square feet each, and can accommodate groups for up to 36 people. As you prepare for your trip, be sure to check out our exceptional Indianapolis, IN hotel deals, and reserve your room today.
GUEST ROOM OVERVIEW
All of our smoke-free Indianapolis, IN hotel rooms feature one king bed or two double beds with comfortable triple-sheeting and cozy pillow top mattresses. Guests can relax in an over-stuffed easy chair as they watch a movie on a 32-inch HDTV or utilize a spacious work desk for conducting business.
THINGS TO DO
Less than seven miles from our Indianapolis, Indiana accommodations, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is home to the famous Indianapolis 500 and racing's most extensive Hall of Fame Museum. Guests can tour the track or view over 75 award-winning vehicles. Also nearby is Lucas Oil Raceway, home to the NHRA Drags and other races throughout the year. Guests lodging in Indianapolis, IN, can visit the Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens, which features impressive gardens, animal exhibits and a unique in-water Dolphin Adventure and just nine miles from our Indianapolis, Indiana accommodations.
While staying in Indianapolis, our hotel guests can also attend a performance at Beef and Boards Dinner Theatre. With live entertainment ranging from children's theater to Broadway musicals, the theatre invites visitors to enjoy dinner and an evening of local fun. Only five miles from the hotel, enjoy the outdoors hiking and water sports at the Eagle Creek State Park, one of the largest municipal parks in the United States! Don't go home without checking out the Indiana State Museum located in Downtown Indianapolis, less than ten miles away, this unique museum is made entirely of state materials and features a number of exciting historical, cultural and scientific exhibits. And, don't forget the shopping and dining you'll find in downtown Indianapolis just minutes away!
Within walking distance, guests can find Chef Mike's Charcoal Grill, Steak 'N Shake, Bellacino's McDonald's, Hardee's and Subway. For friendly service and delicious food, travel less than a mile to Starbucks, Quiznos, Bob Evans, LePeep, Max and Erma's and Gatsby's. In addition, Chili's, Macaroni Grill, Monical's Pizza, Ted's Montana Grill, Longhorn Steakhouse, Abuelo's, Tegry Bistro, Noodles & Company and Squealer's BBQ are all within three miles of the hotel.
Rooms & Packages
Alarm Clock | Coffee Maker | Complimentary Local Calls | Desk & Chair | Hair Dryer | Handicap Accessible | Internet Access - High Speed (free) | Iron | Non-Smoking Rooms | Voice Mail
Baggage Handling/Bell Service | Business Center | Complimentary Full Breakfast | Complimentary Newspaper | Exercise/Fitness Room | Hot Tub/Jacuzzi | In-House Audio-Visual Service | Laundry Service/Valet | Recreation/Game Room | Swimming Pool (Indoor) | Walk to Restaurants
On Site Motorcoach Parking (free) | On Site Parking (free)
- Holiday Inn Express Northwest - Park 100StaySmart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana near the...more
- Courtyard by Marriott NorthwestBusiness-class hotel located on the northwest side of Park 100. Spacious, well-appointed...more
- Hampton Inn Northwest - Park 100The Hampton Inn Northwest - Indianapolis in Park 100 is located on...more
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis NorthwestConsider us home! Suites designed to live, work and relax according to...more
- Clarion Inn & Suites NorthwestA newly renovated 67-room hotel located off I-465 and 71st St. at...more
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott - Indianapolis Park 100Offering a town-house community feeling with spacious studio, one- and two- bedroom...more
- Residence Inn by Marriott NorthwestUpscale all-suite hotel with rooms featuring separate living and sleeping areas and...more
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis NorthwestA 122-room property featuring many in-room amenities including room service, indoor pool,...more
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott NorthwestA beautiful hotel offering a great location, excellent amenities and an outstanding...more
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis NorthA 221 all-suite, full-service hotel, located at I-465 and U.S. 421, in...more
- Days Inn & Suites NorthwestFeaturing 138 all-interior rooms located at I-465 and U.S. 421. Offering free...more
- La Quinta Inn NorthwestA 58-room property featuring indoor pool and business center, as well as...more
- Gatsby's Pub & GrillGatsby's offers great daily specials for lunch, dinner and drinks. You must...more
- SquealersSquealers award-winning barbecue takes great pride in offering the best southern-style, award...more
- Abuelo'sEnjoy Abuelo's fresh and creative food, knowledgeable and gracious service and beautiful...more
- Traders Mill Grill & BarPopular sports bar with daily food and drink specials.more
- Marble's CafeServing quality, fresh burgers, tenderloins and other sandwiches.more
- Imperial PalaceGreat food, excellent family atmosphere, attentive staff.more
- Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant & CantinaSit-down Mexican restaurant.more
- Bjava Coffee and TeaWe believe that coffee is culinary and that espresso is art. We...more
- JumboSpacious, good for large groups to eat and chat with fresh, delicious...more
- The Loft at Traders Point CreameryThis organic dairy farm is a serene break from the city hustle....more
- Jiallo's African-Caribbean CuisineHome-cooked, authentic African cuisine featuring oxtails, plantains, jerk chicken and other favorites.more
- La Casa de los MariscosFresh seafood served in Mexican dishes in a cozy atmosphere.more
- Gregory Hancock Dance TheatreGregory Hancock Dance Theatre (GHDT) offers a socially conscious form of professional...more
- Pike Branch LibraryThe Pike Branch Library, on the city's northwest side, was recently expanded...more
- Indiana Wind SymphonyGreat music, with no strings attached.more
- Northwestway ParkOffering 117 acres of recreational opportunities including a 135,000-gallon outdoor aquatic center...more
- Midwest Sports ComplexMidwest Sports and Social Complex is a facility designed with the family...more
- Schakolad Chocolate FactoryOur signature handmade European style chocolates are prepared fresh onsite with the...more
- Go Ape Treetop AdventureLocated just minutes from downtown in the scenic Eagle Creek Park, Go...more
- Indianapolis ColtsExciting National Football League action takes place at Lucas Oil Stadium, August...more
- Mary & John Geisse Soccer ComplexIndy Parks and Recreation is excited about its partnership with Pike Youth...more
- Bardach AwardsThree-time national award-winning designs and awards featuring plaques, etched crystal, acrylics, brass...more
- Traders Point CreameryIndiana's only processor of grass-fed USDA certified organic dairy products that include...more
- Eagle Creek Park & MarinaOne of the nation's largest city parks, Eagle Creek Park covers over...more