Are you ready to experience Indy from a whole new view Fly with Midwest Balloon Rides and see Indy from above We provide sunrise and sunset flights with round trip transportation from your hotel or you can come to us.
You can schedule a ride on our website at downtownballoonrides.com or by calling 317-414-0148. You can meet us at one of our selected meet points or we will pick you up at your hotel. You will float over the downtown skyline or nearby for just over an hour. During the flight we will do a few fun things not offered by other balloon companies anywhere in the US. With our hanging camera system, we will take video that you can purchase after the flight for a small additional fee. We are also equipped with one of the very few Easy Access Baskets in the US (it has a door, so no climbing). After the balloon is packed away we will do the traditional ceremonial toast. At this time we will also provide you with a thank you gift.
Sunrise flights meet/pickup at 6 a.m. and sunset flights meet/pickup at 6 p.m. These times may vary based on the time of year. For sunrise flights, we will have you back to your hotel by 10 a.m. (may be sooner) giving you plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day. Sunset flights are done by about 9:30 p.m.
Shared Rides. There will be four passengers on board for the flight for $250 per person.
If you would like your ride to be a private ride additional fees will apply as shown:
Private Ride for two, add $200.
Private Ride for 3 or 4, no additional fee.
Cash, check, or credit card accepted on the day of your ride.
*Above price is for the sunrise hotel pickup rides only. Flights that are in the outskirts of Indy (not over downtown) are available at a lower fee, but do not include hotel pickup. Please click ?PRICES? for pricing information on these flights Flights over downtown are subject to weather conditions on the day of your flight. If we cannot fly downtown we will drive to an appropriate location nearby.
Watch a Video
- Baymont Inn & SuitesA 140-room property located at exit 203 off I-69 North and 96th...more
- AmericInnNewly remodeled, three-story hotel with complimentary high-speed Internet access, continental breakfast, indoor...more
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast/FishersA 110-room property featuring many in-room amenities including room service, indoor pool,...more
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - FishersAn all-suite, extended stay hotel featuring 146 suites with fully-equipped kitchens, data...more
- SpringHill Suites - FishersShowcasing 130 guestrooms offering Marriott's new bedding package, separate sleeping and living...more
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis NortheastThe beautiful new Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is adjacent to...more
- Days Inn & Suites - CastletonWith 157 very spacious suite sized rooms including one or two bedroom...more
- Hilton Indianapolis North HotelA 221-room full-service deluxe conference hotel located one mile north of I-465...more
- Hampton Inn Northeast CastletonThe Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast (Castleton) is located at the intersection of...more
- Magnuson Hotel Castleton InnCastleton Inn is newly remodeled and under new ownership. The 105-room property...more
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis NortheastSpacious suites designed for the corporate traveler staying one night, one week...more
- Courtyard by Marriott CastletonA 146-room courtyard hotel featuring large work desks, in-room coffee maker and...more
- Nickel Plate Bar and GrillThe Nickel Plate has been a locally owned and operated establishment for...more
- Handel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt - FishersHandel's Homemade Ice Cream & Yogurt is made fresh every day on...more
- I Love SushiServing some of the most authentic sushi in greater Indianapolis, starting with...more
- Gigi's CupcakesNothing makes a special day unforgettable like a custom cupcake creation from...more
- Wild Ginger on 116thFriendly and knowledgeable staff serving fresh sushi and Japanese dishes.more
- RAM Restaurant & BrewhouseFamily owned microbrewery that specializes in handcrafted ales and lagers and beer-infused...more
- Stacked PickleA neighborhood restaurant-bar where "regulars" gather and are appreciated in our relaxed...more
- Asia BistroChinese restaurant featuring Cantonese, Szechuan and Hunan cuisine.more
- Yogi Frozen Yogurt - AllisonvilleYogi was the first self-serve yogurt store in Indiana. Tell us your...more
- Sahm'sSahm's is a family-owned restaurant offering the very best in food, service...more
- Al BashaSpecializing in gyros and other Greek cuisine and Mediterranean food delicacies, this...more
- The Sweet LifeYour homegrown source for cakes, cookies, chocolates, ice cream and more.more
- Midwest Balloon RidesAre you ready to experience Indy from a whole new view Fly...more
- Herbal Art, LLCSpecializing in retail, wholesale, private label, and custom formulation for your company....more
- Fishers YMCAPool, fitness center.more
- Forum at Fishers Ice ArenaOpen skate times, skate rentals, figure skating, hockey programs, SlapShot pro shop,...more
- Conner Prairie StorePurchase salt-glaze, spongeware and redware pottery handcrafted at Conner Prairie and take...more
- Conner Prairie Interactive History ParkThe north side suburb of Fishers is home to the Conner Prairie...more
- Enflora, Flowers for BusinessFull-service florist specializing in unique custom floral designs for corporate events of...more
- PINHEADSA new concept in family-friendly fun is open in Fishers! A newly-constructed...more
- Prairie View Golf ClubLocated on 206 acres in Hamilton County, this Robert Trent Jones, Jr.,...more
- Regal Entertainment Group/United Artists Circle Centre 9United Artists Circle Centre 9 is located on the fourth floor of...more
- Plum Creek Golf ClubPlum Creek Golf Club promises to be one of the premier semi-private...more
- Heritage ParkFishers Heritage Park offers 33 acres of recreational greenspace in a natural,...more