A full service, locally owned event production company located in Indianapolis. Sound, lights, video, furniture, staging, drapery, special effects, props, signs, design and entertainment. Evans Audio Visual does it all.
We pride ourselves on the quality, design and creativity of our work. We offer you or your organization a stress-free indoor or outdoor event production, complete with the newest technology. Our exceptional reputation is derived from dedication to your event.
Staging, Truss, Rigging & Roofing - for indoor and outdoor stages, available in one, two, three and four foot increments extending up to 40 ft x 56 ft. For outdoor events, look to Evans for roof systems, mesh siding, back panels and speaker tower covers, complete with branding applications.
Sound Systems - microphones, speakers, mixers, processors and all of the best audio equipment managed by professional sound engineers with the expertise to give you piece of mind.
Stage, Lighting Effects - customized lighing and effects for corporate events, concerts and weddings, creatively designed and managed using LED, moving and conventional lighting.
Video - video personnel who are experienced in all aspects of production and live video, with large projection screens and projectors, flat screen LCD, LED and Plasma, 27"-55", video screens and cameras, jibs and studio production services.
Drapery - both standard and custom available from our inhouse sewing shop. Velour available in black, blue, red, gold and gray; poly drape in white, ivory and white sheers. All meet fire retardant standards.
Power - Evans can provide temporary electric power distribution for your event - from professional quiet generators and power distribution equipment from 1.6kW to 150kW.
Backline gear - providing drums, guitars, amps, DJ gear, etc.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Indy SouthBaymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South offers a prime location to get...more
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis SouthAll-suite extended stay, pet-friendly hotel featuring fully equipped kitchens with microwave, stove-top,...more
- Red Carpet Inn & FantaSuite HotelA spacious property featuring 24 unique themed FantaSuites with whirlpool, plus 88...more
- Red Roof Inn - GreenwoodA 74-room hotel conveniently located just 10 minutes south of downtown Indianapolis....more
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis SouthThis gorgeous 135-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel is close to Indianapolis attractions...more
- Red Roof Inn SouthA AAA approved, moderately priced, limited service hotel located seven miles from...more
- Holiday Inn Express SoutheastNewly built Holiday Inn Express located off I-465 at Exit 52 (Emerson...more
- Indy LodgeWe believe your stay at Indy Lodge will feel like the comfort...more
- Comfort Inn SouthComfort Inn South is located minutes from downtown within walking distance of...more
- Lake Haven Retreat, LLCLake Haven Retreat is one of Indy's premier campgrounds located just minutes...more
- America's Best Inn & SuitesAmerica's Best Inn has become known for comfort, value and the friendly...more
- Baymont Inn & SuitesThe Baymont Inn & Suites is conveniently located at I-465 East, Exit...more
- Mexico City GrillAuthentic Mexican restaurant.more
- Augustino'sFamily owned and operated. We are a chef-driven restaurant that uses the...more
- Carrabba's Italian GrillCarrabba's offers flavorful, handmade Italian dishes prepared to order in a lively...more
- LongHorn SteakhouseLongHorn welcomes guests into a warm, relaxing atmosphere reminiscent of a Western...more
- Cheeseburger in Paradise - SouthJimmy Buffett's famous song comes to life! Great food, cool cocktails and...more
- J.T. Johnson's American GrillWe will wow you with our modern atmosphere and our 25' salad...more
- O'Charley's - SouthHungry? Good food and good times are just around the corner at...more
- Brozinni PizzeriaA New York stylistic size pizza using only the best, homemade ingredients...more
- That PlaceUnwind in a friendly atmosphere. Live music every weekend.more
- Texas Roadhouse - SouthA legendary steak restaurant that serves hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs, made-from-scratch sides,...more
- Mucky Duck PubHalf sports bar and half dance club.more
- Uno Chicago GrillBecause we all need something really good to eat. That's why we're...more
- Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson & BuellIndianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson & Buell is Indiana's oldest factory authorized, exclusive, Harley-Davidson...more
- Smock Golf CourseThis Southside course is very challenging yet fair. The first and tenth...more
- Southport Branch LibraryThe Southport Branch Library's current location opened in 1974 in a 15,700...more
- Incredible Pizza CompanyGreat food, fun, family and friends! Incredible Pizza Company is known for...more
- Planetary Brewing CompanyA nano-brewery doing growler fills only for now.more
- Arthur R. Baxter YMCAPool and fitness center.more
- Expo Bowling CenterExpo Bowl is located at I-465 and S. Emerson Ave. on the...more
- Craig ParkRestrooms, picnic shelters (2), playground, softball diamonds (2), tennis courts, volleyball court,...more
- Greatimes Fun ParkGreatimes Family Fun Park is the best amusement park in Indianapolis and...more
- Southern Bowling CenterSouthern Bowl is located just 2.5 miles south of the Greenwood Park...more
- Edgewood AthleticsLocated due south of I-465 on the southside of Indianapolis. Just east...more
- Franklin Road Branch LibraryThe Franklin Road Branch of the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library system reflects...more