Expo Bowl is located at I-465 and S. Emerson Ave. on the near Southeast side of Indianapolis. Facilities include a total of 80 lanes, 40 on side A and 40 on side B; Brunswick automatic scoring; synthetic lanes; pro shop; two bars and a snack bar (Royal Cafe with a Noble Roman's Express) that serves various items including pizza, breadsticks, wings, hot sandwiches, fries, soda, snacks and more!
We offer bowling programs for adults, youths, adult/youth and seniors. Our programs are available during the day and evening for recreational and competitive bowlers alike. For small children we have bumpers (which eliminate gutter balls), lightweight balls and small shoe sizes. Check out our web pages for current league and specials information. Children 12 and under can schedule a FUNTASTIC birthday party at our center, just give our program office a call or check out our online birthday web page for details and sign-up form.
Our bowling center offers the ideal venue for your next group event or corporate function. Give us a call before you book your next event! Groups of 20 or more should call the event coordinator at the corporate office: 317-576-5174, ext. 209. For groups of less than 20, call our program office at number above.
Adjoining our center is Laser Storm Laser Tag for those wanting to get more aggressive in their free time!
As of March 1, 2006 our bowling center is smoke-free except in the bar areas.
Hours and Costs
Open Sun.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 a.m.-midnight. Cosmic bowling: Fri.-Sat., 9:30 p.m.-close.
- Holiday Inn Express SoutheastNewly built Holiday Inn Express located off I-465 at Exit 52 (Emerson...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis SouthEnjoy a stay at our cozy hotel, conveniently located on I-465, with...more
- Red Roof Inn SouthA AAA approved, moderately priced, limited service hotel located seven miles from...more
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Indy SouthBaymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South offers a prime location to get...more
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis - SouthA 112-room, interior-corridor hotel located off I-65, exit 103, eight miles from...more
- Indy LodgeIndy Lodge offers high-quality rooms at affordable prices for short stay or...more
- Comfort Inn SouthComfort Inn South is located minutes from downtown within walking distance of...more
- Baymont Inn & SuitesThe Baymont Inn & Suites is conveniently located at I-465 East, Exit...more
- Fountainview InnLocated in the Fountain Square Theatre Building in the Fountain Square Cultural...more
- Best Western CrossroadsA 101-room hotel, newly renovated in 2007. Located at I-465 and E....more
- The AlexanderNestled in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, The Alexander features outstanding business...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites DowntownLa Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Indianapolis is a newly renovated property...more
- Fujiyama Steak HouseA live dining experience--go beyond hibachi.more
- Firehouse Subs - SouthPeople come back again and again because, unlike other sub places, we...more
- Wings Etc. - SouthWings in a variety of sauces and more.more
- Nite Owls Saloon & GrillEnjoy delicious classics of American cuisine as well as unique signature items....more
- Napoli VillaFamily-owned and operated for over 50 years, Napoli Villa is a full...more
- Harry C'sA pub with a small town feel.more
- One More LoungeOne More Lounge is a pub/bar that serves pub food.more
- Azteca Mexican GrillMexican grill that offers American cuisine options as well.more
- GustoGusto features homemade dough and marinara sauce, authentic Italian meatballs, CheeseStyx, a...more
- Back to the GoldmineYou're invited to come sit a spell, enjoy a cold beer or...more
- Hard Times BarbecueServing wings, ribs, tips, beef and barbecue sandwiches and event barbecued goat.more
- O'Charley's - SouthHungry? Good food and good times are just around the corner at...more
- Greatimes Fun ParkGreatimes Family Fun Park is the best amusement park in Indianapolis and...more
- Hanna Haunted AcresHanna Haunted Acres is in the business of being the scariest and...more
- Sarah Shank Golf CourseThis Southside course offers open fairways, small greens, rolling terrain, bunkers and...more
- Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson & BuellIndianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson & Buell is Indiana's oldest factory authorized, exclusive, Harley-Davidson...more
- Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center at the University of IndianapolisA two-tiered, Viennese-style performance hall of excellent acoustical quality and features similar...more
- Waterman's Farm MarketWaterman's offers fresh fruits and vegetables in season as well as various...more
- Rustic Gardens Golf CenterPlay miniature golf on over two acres of beautiful grounds.more
- Franklin Road Branch LibraryThe Franklin Road Branch of the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library system reflects...more
- Edgewood AthleticsLocated due south of I-465 on the southside of Indianapolis. Just east...more
- Garfield ParkGarfield Park is the oldest park in Indianapolis (est. 1889). It continues...more
- Indy Island at Raymond ParkIndy Parks indoor aquatic park. Wet lands, prairie lands, trail, baseball fields,...more
- Garfield Park Conservatory and GardensGarfield Park Conservatory houses 10,000 square feet of plants from the worlds...more