Cerulean, through food, at its best and at every level is about: communication, communion and joy, while encouraging a modern sensibility that inspires.
Chef/Owner Caleb France has chosen downtown Indianapolis' newest neighborhood, CityWay, as the site for the next iteration of his highly-touted Cerulean Restaurant in Winona Lake, Indiana. CityWay is the heart of a new eight-block neighborhood north of South Street that will encompass The Alexander Hotel, residential units, office space and retail, as well as a new state-of-the-art YMCA and public park.
Cerulean Restaurant brings its creative team's emphasis on local and fresh fare to Indianapolis. The team reinterprets the bounty of Midwestern ingredient-driven cuisine through a modern-inspired bento box at lunch and a progressive experience at dinner. Private dining, catering and outdoor seating are available.
Cerulean highlights the rediscovery of heirloom ingredients while exploring creative cooking and preservation techniques. The experience is fine dining without pretension, coupled with a dramatic transformation between lunch and dinner; this allows guests to involve themselves in two unique dining experiences.
The Cerulean menu features plants and proteins straight from local farmers' hands and original house creations from the culinary team such as charcuterie, pickling, innovative cocktails and micro-roasted coffee.
Cerulean's concepts and culture are based on respect for community and education through the art of food. The team is thrilled about bringing its culinary beliefs in sourcing local ingredients, offering a variety of cooking styles and tastes, and pushing the envelope in the culinary arts--with our restaurant patrons and with ourselves at the new Cerulean in CityWay.
- The AlexanderNestled in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, The Alexander features outstanding business...more
- CityWayCityWay connects the very best of Indianapolis with the rest of Indianapolis....more
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - DowntownThis all-suite property features 92 suites with fully equipped kitchens, free high-speed...more
- Hampton Inn DowntownLocated directly across Meridian Street from the Circle Centre mall, the Hampton...more
- Omni Severin HotelBuilt as a luxury hotel in 1913, the completely renovated, 424-room Omni...more
- Crowne Plaza at Historic Union StationLocated in a historic, National Register-listed train station, this award-winning, full-service hotel...more
- Canterbury HotelAfternoon tea served Tues.-Sat. at four o'clock. Expect special service during your...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites DowntownLa Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Indianapolis is a newly renovated property...more
- Conrad IndianapolisFrom the heated front drive, through the marble and crystal lobby, to...more
- Hilton Garden Inn DowntownThe full service, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown is located in...more
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis DowntownOur all suite hotel near Indianapolis Motor Speedway includes newly renovated and...more
- Hyatt Regency IndianapolisFind the level of service you've come to expect from Hyatt at...more
- Plat 99Designed by artist Jorge Pardo as a way to experience art from...more
- Cerulean RestaurantCerulean, through food, at its best and at every level is about:...more
- The Market at The AlexanderKeep the energy flowing during your event in our Market Dining restaurant...more
- Sky BarSky Bar is the new place in downtown Indy where you can...more
- 6 Restaurant & LoungeEnjoy dancing, entertainment or the perfect places for conversation.more
- Crackers Comedy Club - DowntownCrackers Comedy has been the place for live comedy in Indianapolis since...more
- Club MollyIrish-themed pub in the heart of downtown Indianapolis.more
- Taps & DollsTaps and Dolls is "A Tavern with a Twist." A neighborhood tavern...more
- Cadillac RanchLocated in Indy's historic Union Station. One of downtown's largest bar/restaurants, with...more
- The Pub IndianapolisAs a bar, you don't get a much better location than this....more
- HotBox PizzaSaving the world from pizza mediocrity, one pie at a time!more
- SensuBoasting sleek cocktails, fine wines and exquisite sakes to ignite your senses,...more
- Bankers Life FieldhouseBankers Life Fieldhouse is a retro-styled, state-of-the-art facility located in the heart...more
- Indiana FeverThe Indiana Fever, WNBA champions in 2012, captures the passion and excitement...more
- Pacers Sports and EntertainmentWhether it's a Pacers or Fever game, World Wrestling Entertainment, John Mellencamp,...more
- Indiana PacersCatch all the hardwood action of the NBA's Indiana Pacers in the...more
- Indianapolis Cultural TrailA world-class urban bike and pedestrian path that connects neighborhoods, Cultural Districts...more
- Southern CircleStanding several blocks south of Monument Circle, this sculpture by Indianapolis native...more
- Music for AllMusic for All's mission is to create, provide and expand positively life-changing...more
- ARTBOX Gallery - DowntownThe perfect venue for business client luncheons, private dinners or larger events.more
- TILTIt's the ultimate group or individual entertainment experience! Offering the best video...more
- Andrews JewelersAndrews Jewelers has been your trusted jeweler for almost 100 years and...more
- Pacers Home Court IIA clothing and souvenir shop specializing in authentic Indiana Pacers and Indiana...more
- Circle CentreAnchored by Carson Pirie Scott to the north end, downtown Indianapolis' foremost...more