We provide an elegant, centrally located environment where our guests entertain clients, gather for private meetings and functions and experience unforgettable special events such as our renowned monthly wine-pairing dinners and live entertainment evenings. Whether for two or 102, our one-of-a-kind facility caters to your needs for an incredible, turn-key experience.
Fine dining at Chef Joseph's at the Connoisseur Room includes a selection of uniquely designed items presented with gourmet flair in an elegant atmosphere. Chef Joseph Heidenreich will utilize his thirty years of international, award-winning, culinary experience, to provide a seasonally focused menu, which will change bi-weekly to ensure a varied and eclectic dining experience. We present our guests with the finest world fusion cuisine available in Indianapolis. Chef Joseph will also put his vast knowledge of wine to work, suggesting the perfect wine pairing for each inspired dish.
Chef Joseph's at The Connoisseur Room is a wonderful place for meals, as well as a perfect choice for your private meetings and special events. Classically sophisticated, Chef Joseph's warm interior features plush banquettes, walnut paneling, exposed brick walls and architectural accoutrements, reminiscent of a bygone era. A baby grand piano, private board room with parquet floors and a two-story wine cellar add to the luxurious ambiance. The technological appointments, such as high-speed wireless Internet access, presentation projectors and screens, wireless microphones and surround-sound, all make this an ideal place for business and personal events alike.
Our upscale, non-smoking lounge beautifully reflects the refined design of the dining area, making this space the perfect location for an after-work office party, or any special occasion. Staffed by our professional bartenders, adept at the preparation of unique and traditional cocktails, our bar features an exceptional wine list available by the bottle or glass, an array of local beers along with the best domestics and imports, and top shelf liquors and private reserves. We aim to please the most discriminating tastes. Our catering menu features the finest cuisine for the quick decision-maker, but will also offer the option of a fully customizable menu for our more hands-on clientele. Chef Joseph and our event planners are experts at designing the perfect menu for your private meetings and special event needs. Utilizing their skills to create dishes specifically suited to your individual style and taste, they will create an unforgettable, turn-key event for your guests. Please visit our website or call for more information about how Chef Joseph's can assist you.
We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations.
Hours and Costs
Open Tues.-Fri., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; Tues.-Sat., 5-10 p.m.
View Larger Map
Google Tour: Chef Joseph's at The Connoisseur Room 03/07/2013
Happy Hour Specials
05/21/2013 to 12/31/2013
20% off Lunch or Dinner Entrees
click to print
- Hilton Garden Inn DowntownThe full service, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown is located in...more
- Columbia ClubSince 1924, this distinguished, 97-room private club has faced Monument Circle in...more
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre HotelLocated on Monument Circle, this 374-room hotel in the heart of the...more
- Conrad IndianapolisFrom the heated front drive, through the marble and crystal lobby, to...more
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & SuitesThis luxury hotel's 332 rooms include 177 of the largest suites in...more
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis DowntownOur all suite hotel near Indianapolis Motor Speedway includes newly renovated and...more
- Hampton Inn DowntownLocated directly across Meridian Street from the Circle Centre mall, the Hampton...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites DowntownLa Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Indianapolis is a newly renovated property...more
- Hyatt Regency IndianapolisFind the level of service you've come to expect from Hyatt at...more
- Canterbury HotelAfternoon tea served Tues.-Sat. at four o'clock. Expect special service during your...more
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - DowntownThis all-suite property features 92 suites with fully equipped kitchens, free high-speed...more
- Omni Severin HotelBuilt as a luxury hotel in 1913, the completely renovated, 424-room Omni...more
- Chef Joseph's at The Connoisseur RoomWe provide an elegant, centrally located environment where our guests entertain clients,...more
- Punch BurgerServing local grass-fed Angus beef, gourmet buns, unique toppings, delicious custom burger...more
- BARcelona Tapas RestaurantServing a variety of gourmet food in appetizer-sized portions perfect for sharing,...more
- Miguel's Southern KitchenEnjoy comfort food classics and Bayou favorites at this lunch spot.more
- India Garden RestaurantVoted the best Indian cuisine in 2006 by Indianapolis Monthly and Nuvo...more
- Bu Da LoungeThe first Asian-inspired cigar-martini lounge specializing in modern Asian cuisine. Bu Da...more
- Stars Sandwich MarketServing savory, innovative sandwiches downtown with great sides and drinks.more
- Great American Grill at Hilton Garden Inn DowntownEnjoy freshly prepared American favorites in a relaxed setting in this casual...more
- Giorgio's PizzaAuthentic New York style pizza with homemade sauces and doughs. Also featuring...more
- A Taste of PhillyFresh soft baked "Philadelphia" style pretzels.more
- AmeerServing Middle Eastern cuisine.more
- Tomlinson Tap RoomSpecializing in locally brewed beers.more
- The Cabaret! at the Columbia ClubIt's sophisticated. It's swanky. It's so New York. It's Cabaret. Indianapolis can...more
- Indianapolis City MarketBuilt in 1886 to provide covered space for the sale of fresh...more
- Indy Bike HubConveniently located at the Indianapolis City Market and along the Cultural Trail,...more
- ViewfindersArtist Eric Nordgulen created these three figural forms in 1996. Serving as...more
- TeaPots n TreasuresExtensive collection of collectible vintage and new teapots as well as teas...more
- USA Footballmore
- Kahn's Fine Wines & Spirits DowntownKahn's Fine Wines and Spirits has been the destination for wine lovers...more
- Studio 2000 Salon & Day SpaOpen seven days a week, this Art Deco oasis of relaxation on...more
- 3MASS GalleryThe 3MASS Gallery promotes, supports and exhibits local artists.more
- Stout's FootwearProviding fine shoes and customer service in the Indianapolis area since 1886.more
- Moxie on Mass AveInnovative hair salon in the Arts District of Mass Ave.more
- Soldiers & Sailors Monument/Monument CircleThe monument is located on Monument Circle in the center of downtown...more