Hoosier Park's Winner's Circle Pub, Grille & OTB
This new and exciting dimension of entertainment features an American-cuisine inspired grille, a 21st Century pub featuring a one-of-a-kind LED bar top and a Las Vegas-style race wagering lounge - all just steps from Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis. Guests can also enjoy hassle-free parking via a connected garage and daily valet service. The Winner's Circle encompasses a bold and unique atmosphere, classic and innovative flavors, non-stop excitement and unbeatable customer service!
You'll find the Winner's Circle Pub visually stimulating and comfortable. A great place to gather, the Pub features bar and lounge seating, race wagering, sports viewing, a dedicated pub menu, 12 beers on tap, freshly squeezed juice and of course, an array of Winner's Circle signature cocktails.
Enjoy our inspired, American cuisine-based menu in a cozy setting featuring the beauty and intensity of horse racing. The Grille is available for both lunch and dinner and features table and booth seating.
Both the Pub & Grille are non-smoking.
The Winner's Circle OTB is a new dimension of race wagering. This energetic, Las Vegas-style lounge features more than 40 flat screen televisions that bring the intensity and action of horse racing to life. Guests will enjoy modern personal betting stations equipped with individual monitors. Guests will also have easy access to a food and beverage grab-and-go and the benefits and rewards of Club Centaur.
Hours and Costs
Open 7 days a week, opening daily at 11:00 a.m.
- Hilton Garden Inn DowntownThe full service, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown is located in...more
- Columbia ClubSince 1924, this distinguished, 97-room private club has faced Monument Circle in...more
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre HotelLocated on Monument Circle, this 374-room hotel in the heart of the...more
- Conrad IndianapolisFrom the heated front drive, through the marble and crystal lobby, to...more
- Hampton Inn DowntownLocated directly across Meridian Street from the Circle Centre mall, the Hampton...more
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis DowntownOur all suite hotel near Indianapolis Motor Speedway includes newly renovated and...more
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & SuitesThis luxury hotel's 332 rooms include 177 of the largest suites in...more
- Canterbury HotelAfternoon tea served Tues.-Sat. at four o'clock. Expect special service during your...more
- Hyatt Regency IndianapolisFind the level of service you've come to expect from Hyatt at...more
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - DowntownThis all-suite property features 92 suites with fully equipped kitchens, free high-speed...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites DowntownLa Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Indianapolis is a newly renovated property...more
- Omni Severin HotelBuilt as a luxury hotel in 1913, the completely renovated, 424-room Omni...more
- Hoosier Park's Winner's Circle Pub, Grille & OTBHoosier Park's Winner's Circle Pub, Grille & OTBThis new and exciting dimension...more
- Dick's Bodacious Bar-B-QWhat, exactly, does the word "bodacious" mean? There's only one way to...more
- Giorgio's PizzaAuthentic New York style pizza with homemade sauces and doughs. Also featuring...more
- Potbelly Sandwich ShopServing fresh made sandwiches, salads, soups, hand-dipped milkshakes and ice cream with...more
- King David DogsKing David Dogs is an Indy original! Top your dog with whatever...more
- Great American Grill at Hilton Garden Inn DowntownEnjoy freshly prepared American favorites in a relaxed setting in this casual...more
- Greek's Pizzeria - DowntownSpecialties include gourmet pizzas, garlic butter breadsticks, pizza shells (calzones), pastas and...more
- The Pita PitPita Pit was founded on the idea that people want an exciting...more
- Paradise Bakery & CafeServing freshly baked cookies and muffins, delicious brownies, croissants, quiches, breads, soups,...more
- Henry's Coffee Bistro - Penn StreetAlthough we serve the best coffee downtown, we are known for homemade...more
- Tin RoofThe Tin Roof is your live music joint, where we believe everybody...more
- Adobo GrillFoodies flock to this Chicago import for authentic, regional, Mexican dishes. Adobo...more
- Kahn's Fine Wines & Spirits DowntownKahn's Fine Wines and Spirits has been the destination for wine lovers...more
- USA Footballmore
- Studio 2000 Salon & Day SpaOpen seven days a week, this Art Deco oasis of relaxation on...more
- TeaPots n TreasuresExtensive collection of collectible vintage and new teapots as well as teas...more
- Hilbert Circle TheatreThe first film palace in Indianapolis and the Midwest was also a...more
- Metropolitan Youth OrchestraThe Metropolitan Youth Orchestra (MYO) is a youth and family development program...more
- New World Youth OrchestrasThe mission of New World Youth Orchestras is to develop the musical...more
- International Violin Competition of IndianapolisThe IVCI aims to identify and promote young, talented violinists through a...more
- Philharmonic Orchestra of IndianapolisPerformances held at the Pike Performing Arts Center, 6701 Zionsville Rd.more
- Indianapolis Symphony OrchestraThe Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra continues a tradition of musical excellence in live...more
- The Laureate SeriesThe Laureate Series, an annual concert series produced by the International Violin...more
- Downtown IndianapolisDowntown Indianapolis continues to grow and thrive with art displays, the Cultural...more