Pita Pit was founded on the idea that people want an exciting alternative to fast food restaurants, a place with great tasting food that's healthy, fresh and still served fast. (Because who isn't burned out on burgers and pizza, and bottomed out on subs?) So Pita Pit ditched all the heavy breads and buns along with the higher carbs and fat that today's health-conscious consumers are trying to avoid.
Instead, we came up with our own special light and tasty Lebanese-style pitas. And we vowed to fill them with only the good stuff. Leaner, savory meats that could be grilled to perfection. Unique flavorful cheeses. A larger choice of crisp, fresh veggies. And exotic toppings, including our own zesty signature sauces. Our pitas were also developed with a special fold, so these tantalizing flavors could be all rolled into one.
This "fresh thinking and healthy eating" could now be served up quickly for people on the go. And for those who weren't in a hurry, we designed our restaurants to provide a casual and fun atmosphere - part of which includes friendly employees who are good at what they do and treat every customer as special.
Once we began serving lunch and dinner (late-night snacks, too), our unique idea took off. We've even begun serving breakfast.
Stop by and discover an alternative to the traditional sandwiche. We are conveniently located in the downtown hub and offer dine-in, carryout, catering, delivery and late night hours.
Hours and Costs
Open Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-4 a.m.; Sat., 10:30 a.m.-4 a.m.; Sun., 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Hilton Garden Inn DowntownThe full service, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown is located in...more
- Hampton Inn DowntownLocated directly across Meridian Street from the Circle Centre mall, the Hampton...more
- Columbia ClubSince 1924, this distinguished, 97-room private club has faced Monument Circle in...more
- Conrad IndianapolisFrom the heated front drive, through the marble and crystal lobby, to...more
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre HotelLocated on Monument Circle, this 374-room hotel in the heart of the...more
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis DowntownOur all suite hotel near Indianapolis Motor Speedway includes newly renovated and...more
- Canterbury HotelAfternoon tea served Tues.-Sat. at four o'clock. Expect special service during your...more
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - DowntownThis all-suite property features 92 suites with fully equipped kitchens, free high-speed...more
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & SuitesThis luxury hotel's 332 rooms include 177 of the largest suites in...more
- Hyatt Regency IndianapolisFind the level of service you've come to expect from Hyatt at...more
- Omni Severin HotelBuilt as a luxury hotel in 1913, the completely renovated, 424-room Omni...more
- La Quinta Inn & Suites DowntownLa Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Indianapolis is a newly renovated property...more
- The Pita PitPita Pit was founded on the idea that people want an exciting...more
- Henry's Coffee Bistro - Penn StreetAlthough we serve the best coffee downtown, we are known for homemade...more
- Tin RoofThe Tin Roof is your live music joint, where we believe everybody...more
- Adobo GrillFoodies flock to this Chicago import for authentic, regional, Mexican dishes. Adobo...more
- Greek's Pizzeria - DowntownSpecialties include gourmet pizzas, garlic butter breadsticks, pizza shells (calzones), pastas and...more
- Fogo de ChaoFogo de Chao (fo-go de-shoun), is a dining experience like no other....more
- King David DogsKing David Dogs is an Indy original! Top your dog with whatever...more
- Morton's The SteakhouseMorton's The Steakhouse is renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality,...more
- Scotty's BrewhouseScotty's is a huge casual restaurant and bar that offers lots of...more
- Hoosier Park's Winner's Circle Pub, Grille & OTBHoosier Park's Winner's Circle Pub, Grille & OTBThis new and exciting dimension...more
- Coaches TavernCoaches Tavern is a gathering place for fans of the coaches and...more
- Pearl Street Pizzeria & PubThe locally owned Pearl Street Pizzeria & Pub offers cozy dining in...more
- Kahn's Fine Wines & Spirits DowntownKahn's Fine Wines and Spirits has been the destination for wine lovers...more
- USA Footballmore
- Metropolitan Youth OrchestraThe Metropolitan Youth Orchestra (MYO) is a youth and family development program...more
- Philharmonic Orchestra of IndianapolisPerformances held at the Pike Performing Arts Center, 6701 Zionsville Rd.more
- The Laureate SeriesThe Laureate Series, an annual concert series produced by the International Violin...more
- New World Youth OrchestrasThe mission of New World Youth Orchestras is to develop the musical...more
- Indianapolis Symphony OrchestraThe Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra continues a tradition of musical excellence in live...more
- International Violin Competition of IndianapolisThe IVCI aims to identify and promote young, talented violinists through a...more
- America's Running RoutesAmerica's Running Routes, that allows runners to map and measure their favorite...more
- Hilbert Circle TheatreThe first film palace in Indianapolis and the Midwest was also a...more
- The RunnersThis colorful, half-block mural was painted in acrylic between 1975 and 1976...more
- Red's Classic Barber Shop Co.Red's is a 1930s-1940s style classic men's barbershop. We have uniformed, professional...more