Due to construction, there will be no public skating at the Coliseum until 2014. In addition to being home to the USHL Indiana Ice, the Coliseum offers public ice skating October-April. For information on specific days and hours, call our public skating hotline, 317-927-7536.
- Skating: $5, 13 and up; $4, 12 and under.
- Skate rental: $3, figure skates; $4, hockey skates.
- Non-skating parents and adult chaperones get in free!
Visit the pro shop (open year-round) for all your skating and hockey needs including new and used skates, hockey outfitting and skate sharpening.
The Coliseum Youth Hockey League, an affiliate of USA Hockey, builds the skills, confidence and sportsmanship needed to learn and enjoy playing at any level.
The Winter Club of Indianapolis, an official United States Figure Skating Association affiliate has regular classes and meetings at the Coliseum. Open to all levels.
You can also have the Coliseum to yourself--call to schedule a unique party for a special occasion.
- Indiana State Fairgrounds Campsites170 sites in central Indianapolis at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Open all...more
- Indy HostelThe most value oriented lodging in Indianapolis. We are the closest accommodations...more
- The Residence at White RiverThe Residence at White River is just blocks from the Indianapolis Museum...more
- Nestle InnNestle Inn...Indy's B&B in the city.Nestle Inn is where historical meets hip....more
- Courtyard by Marriott at the CapitolIt's a new stay! The Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis at the Capitol...more
- Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown on the CanalA 134-suite hotel that's more like a home. With several spacious suite...more
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis City CentreThe newest addition to City Centre Hotels, located minutes from the heart...more
- Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre HotelLocated on Monument Circle, this 374-room hotel in the heart of the...more
- Columbia ClubSince 1924, this distinguished, 97-room private club has faced Monument Circle in...more
- Hilton Garden Inn DowntownThe full service, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown is located in...more
- Park Place at City CentreLocated just minutes from the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Park Place at...more
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & SuitesThis luxury hotel's 332 rooms include 177 of the largest suites in...more
- Domino's Pizza - 38th StreetCommitted to delivering the best-tasting, highest-quality pizza, using only the finest ingredients....more
- Jamaican Style JerkServing authentic island dishes for carry-out.more
- Murphy's SteakhouseMurphy's Steakhouse has everything you need to throw a bash or enjoy...more
- Melody InnSpecializing in live, original music and high-performance social lubricants.more
- Room FourLocal chef Greg Hardesty's latest venture serves casual fare such as burgers,...more
- RecessWhen you come to our playground for dinner, expect a meal that...more
- The Sinking ShipA friendly, fun atmosphere where patrons enjoy affordable food, generous drink specials...more
- Barking Dog CafeA breezy spot for lunch or dinner with a French bistro-inspired menu...more
- GeloThis grown-up treat shop sells gelato, frozen yogurt, and more.more
- Napolese and Napolese Wine BarNapolese serves traditional Neapolitan pizza with fresh ingredients in a beautiful, relaxing...more
- Duos KitchenServing breakfast and lunch from our kitchen, focused on fresh food and...more
- Cafe PatachouServing high-quality, made-to-order and made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast and lunch items in a...more
- Indiana State FairgroundsAs well as hosting the Indiana State Fair every summer, the fairgrounds...more
- The Barn at the Indiana State FairgroundsThe Barn at the Indiana State Fairgrounds provides on-site educational programming.more
- Indianapolis OperaRegionally and nationally recognized Indianapolis Opera presents renowned professional singers and musicians...more
- Basile Opera CenterThe Basile Opera Center offers ample and flexible space for indoor, outdoor...more
- Tab RecreationTab Recreation is the recreation outreach program of Tabernacle Presbyterian Church with...more
- 38th & Meridian Streets Farmers' MarketAn open-air market open May-Oct., Thurs., 4-6:30 p.m.more
- Upland Brewing - Broad Ripple Tasting RoomThe Tasting Room is not a bar-type environment, but feels more like...more
- Lava LipsSelling a huge variety of hot sauces. Every product on the shelf...more
- Circle City ClassicThe Circle City Classic is a joint collaboration between Indiana Black Expo,...more
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis Gift ShopTake home a bit of the museum. The museum store has great...more
- The Children's Museum of IndianapolisThe largest (and, according to Child magazine, the best) children's museum in...more
- Crown Hill CemeteryFounded in 1863, Crown Hill is the nation's 3rd largest cemetery with...more